Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love

"LOVE" IS TO FLOW THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN OUTWARD TO PERFORM GOD'S WORK IN PEOPLE AROUND HIM.

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another." (John 13:35).

"Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Fathers commandments, and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." (John 15:9-12).

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God." (1stJohn 4:7).

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." (1st John 4:11).

"Walk in love, just as Christ also loved you." (Ephesians 5:2).

"I say unto you, love your enemies." (Matthew 5:44).

"Let love be without hypocrisy." (Romans 12:9).

"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; love therefore is the fulfillment of the law." (Romans 13:10).

"Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails." (1st Corinthians 13:4-8).

"But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." (1st Corinthians 13:13).

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God created beforehand, that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment